1. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swimming will be at your own risk.
2. ALL guests must be accompanied by an owner/tenant of Heritage Village. The owner/tenant is personally responsible for the actions of their guests while on the premises.
3. Children under twelve (12) years of age are not allowed in the pool area unless an adult family member of the owner/tenant accompanies them, eighteen (18) years old or older. THIS IS STATE LAW AND WILL BE ENFORCED!!!
4. NO food or drink is allowed in the pool area by order of the Metro Nashville Health Department.
5. No running or rough play on or around the pool deck area. NO throwing people into the pool.
6. NO DIVING.
7. Proper swimwear must be worn at all times. NO cut-offs are allowed. Infants must wear waterproof swimmers or proper infant swim wear to contain spillage.
8. NO pets are allowed in the pool area or the clubhouse.
9. No tobacco products are to be discarded on the pool deck.
10. No sitting or hanging on the pool rope at any time. The rope must be in position at all times.
11. Owner/tenant will be limited to three (3) guests per unit. Additional guests require permission of the Associationís Pool Committee.
12. DO NOT provide access to pool area for people who do not have possession of their pool key !!!!!
13. A maximum of two (2) warnings per pool season will be given to an owner/tenant for violation of the above rules. Immediately upon notification of the second violation, privileges will be revoked. The owner/tenant pool key must be surrendered, and legal action may be taken.
Failure to comply with the above rules will cause the Association to close the pool to ALL owner/tenants. These rules must be adhered to due to Metro Nashville Health Department Rules and Licensure.